[SOLVED] Minecraft LAN

SetoKaiba2

Honorable
May 3, 2016
Hi, i have a LAN issue i can't seem to solve, my girlfriend and i was playing minecraft (java) for about 30min then she got kicked out as my pc was the host. now when we try to lan again she can't find my game. she tried hosting but still can't find the game. added minecraft through firewall, disabled firewall, tried direct connection using IP, tried older version of minecraft, yea... i don't know what else to try? i also disconnected our pc's from the internet and used a hub to connect our pc's together, but still cant find the hosted game.
any help would be appreciated. thanx.

Solution
Hi, i have a LAN issue i can't seem to solve, my girlfriend and i was playing minecraft (java) for about 30min then she got kicked out as my pc was the host. now when we try to lan again she can't find my game. she tried hosting but still can't find the game. added minecraft through firewall, disabled firewall, tried direct connection using IP, tried older version of minecraft, yea... i don't know what else to try? i also disconnected our pc's from the internet and used a hub to connect our pc's together, but still cant find the hosted game.
Try restarting your router perhaps? I would then also try resetting your network adapters.
Oct 9, 2021
Try restarting your router perhaps? I would then also try resetting your network adapters.

Solution