Minecraft Meets World of Warcraft

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

[citation][nom]TheDane[/nom]Wonder why people uses their valuable spare time to build such fugly worlds of cubes.... :)[/citation]

Other than LEGO, there is nothing that you can express your imagination. :)

G

[citation][nom]TheDane[/nom]Wonder why people uses their valuable spare time to build such fugly worlds of cubes.... :)[/citation]

Other than LEGO, there is nothing that you can express your imagination. :)

ksharp25

Distinguished
Sep 16, 2010
[citation][nom]permanoob[/nom]Still looks like WoW to me.[/citation]

Exactly. So unlike the articles speculation that the misnamed title is enough to avoid legal hounds, they will be shut down fast. Its a blatant copy of even the same color schemes, the same UI frame design, the identical icons as the MMO and no attempt to change the character creation screen. Way too close the original it is paying homage to, and wont survive. IF in fact this is a live demo/mod being built and not just a video to prove "it can be done".

jasonpwns

Distinguished
Jun 19, 2010
[citation][nom]ksharp25[/nom]Exactly. So unlike the articles speculation that the misnamed title is enough to avoid legal hounds, they will be shut down fast. Its a blatant copy of even the same color schemes, the same UI frame design, the identical icons as the MMO and no attempt to change the character creation screen. Way too close the original it is paying homage to, and wont survive. IF in fact this is a live demo/mod being built and not just a video to prove "it can be done".[/citation]

Awww, someone doesn't understand how copy right laws work. Blizzard cannot sue this guy. DMCA + The grounds that this is technically a "parody" and the creator is not trying to make a profit off it. I doubt it is real, but still you need to cool your jets.

G

I like minecraft so much that i skipped 5 weeks of school so i can play so that is how much i like it i also know Markuss personaly. So there.

G

FAKE: all you had to do was copy and paste some crap from WoW onto the video and paste some other crap from Minecraft onto what you pasted from WoW, all this guy is is some poser, he didnt give a link to downlkoad or play the mod/game you notice.

Status
Not open for further replies.