[SOLVED] Mini-itx AMD ready WiFi motherboard with m.2 port and ability to boot

Does it work

Reputable
Jun 3, 2017
Are there any amd mini itx boards on the market with 2 m.2 slots (1 is used by the wifi) and the ability to boot from nvme? I wish to make a 3400g APU build and want to know if there are any mobos I can use an m.2 on or if i need to stick with sata 3 drive.

I can't seem to find any, I find boards which seem to have one, then in the specs say "1x M.2 Socket 1 connector for the wireless communication module" which indicates the m.2 is occupied by a wifi card, maybe one of you will have better luck.

Last edited:

Does it work

Reputable
Jun 3, 2017
1 x M.2 connector (Socket 3, M key, type 2242/2260/2280/22110 SATA and PCIe 4.0 x4/x2 SSD support)

Yeah MB was just confusing myself while reading, quite tired atm. Woulda deleted these if the option was available as they serve no reason other than to identify my tired stupor.

Would be nice if you could delete those few posts. Took a short nap and cognitive functions restored a little bit, enough to make a proper post (final cut), they serve no purpose to anyone and really don't need to exist.

I made a proper final one, asking for insight on what parts to pick at https://forums.tomshardware.com/threads/psu-dimensions-and-cooling-solution.3526233/, the other few can be deleted, they do not help anyone.

Last edited: