Question Miracast issues after WiFi 6 upgrade ?

cmi86

Distinguished
I am having new connection instability issues when using miracast to project to a wireless display (LG UQ7070ZUE) after upgrading to a WiFi 6 Router (TpLink AX4400)
Previously to the router upgrade I was using a Wifi 5 Linksys EA 7300 and everything was working perfectly fine in regards to the miracast, so well so well even
you could remotely game on some casual titles with wireless peripherals, or watch sports all the way in the living room 60fps smooth with acceptable input lag and latency.
Now its just a choppy and pixelated, 3FPS slideshow, input response is several seconds delayed, just completely unusable as it was before

Where I get confused is that from my understanding and prior research in to miracast, the technology does not utilize the router and does not even require one
be present as it creates its own direct wifi link with the host device, in this case my windows 11 PC. So how is it that a router change could have any impact on the
performance of the miracast connection, some type of interference ??

System
Gigabyte B660M AORUS PRO AX with Intel WiFi 6 AX201 160Mhz network adapter.
3060 Ti
32GB DDR4

All drivers and firmware are up to date.

Mar 23, 2023
Hello cmi86!
Let's try and isolate this further. Aside from AC\AX, the difference between these two routers is the chipsets; Broadcom & Qualcomm.
Turn off the power to Linksys router.
Test Miracast performance. Does it in fact work, and work well? If yes, reconnect TP as main\sole router, and place Linksys router and power supply to the side. Confirm choppy and pixelated, 3FPS slideshow continues. If yes, turn off both 2.4 & 5Ghz radios within the TP UI, and or simply turn off the power to TP router. Confirm if choppy and pixelated, 3FPS slideshow continues.