[SOLVED] Mirroring HDMI output to two TVs from PC

Sep 5, 2016
Hey folks hope someone can help,

I am trying to mirror my desktop to two TVs via the HDMI port and a splitter cable, yet I can only receive video to one screen or the other.
If I plug both screens into the splitter, both lose video.
This is the splitter:

At the moment I'm swapping the output cable depending on which screen I'm using.
Thanks for any help.

Disp1 - 22" TV (HDCP compliant)
Disp2 - 32" TV (uhhhmm...dunno! was previously working from DVI port)
Win10
GTX1050ti
(DVI port is non-functional owing to a snapped pin in the socket, DP is used for VR)

Solution

I am trying to mirror my desktop to two TVs via the HDMI port and a splitter cable, yet I can only receive video to one screen or the other.
This is the splitter:

At the moment I'm swapping the output cable depending on which screen I'm using.
Thanks for any help.

Win10
GTX1050ti
(DVI port is non-functional owing to a snapped pin in the socket, DP is used for VR)
The adapter may jsut not support both monitor restitution at the same time if...

This is the splitter:

Thanks for any help.

Win10
GTX1050ti
The adapter may jsut not support both monitor restitution at the same time if either

Solution