Question MOBO Beeping only whit no RAM, not posting

May 20, 2020
Hello,
I have an issue with an Asus H81M-A MOBO, the CPU on it is an Intel Core i5 4430.
For situation it was my dad MOBO and since I'm a student in computing and electronic, I want to try to fix it to upgrade my Windows PC (I'm a Mac user so it's a second machine only for Windows Software like Keil and some game).
So the PC was running fine until my dad ask me to turn it into an Hackintosh, I do it and after the install from USB (It's kinda like an Windows Install) the PC won't boot like the fan start to spin and nothing else no beep no post and the usb attach seem's not receiving juice since there like off.
So my situation today, I already tried clear the CMOS, I installed a Beeper to receive code error I only got one with no RAM sticks installed on the PC, no beep with ram or without the CPU Fan or the CPU itself, plus nothing on the Screen too obviously.
The LED for power on the motherboard is on when the PSU is on, I tried 3 different PSU already and all kinda things like swapping RAM sticks using only ext...
The only thing I haven't tried yet is different stick since I don't have one in hand and don't really wan't to invest money on it if the MOBO is dead.
So what's your thought on this problem ?