peartree

Distinguished
Sep 7, 2001
Has anyone noticed that almost all the mobos/cpu's with reported problems here are AMD cpu powered? Well, maybe the nForce will be absolutely perfect and solve all the problems...

Stick_e_Mouse

Distinguished
Jun 28, 2001
I'd say that 95% of the problems are caused by the user.
nForce, perfect? Highly unlikely, especially in its first try.

See a real naked pic of Britney Spears <A HREF="http://www.geocities.com/stick_e_mouse" target="_new">here</A>!!!

tilepusher

Distinguished
Jul 31, 2001
Hey P,
First off, I would like to say, I believe there is more AMD user's on this forum. Just by buying AMD they are slightly more open minded. Open minded people are open to ideas like tweaking and over-clocking their systems...this can lead to more problems than the "Fail-Safe Default Bios Settings". Also the "Value" shopper will pick AMD, but being a Value shopper he will run into problems while using old system parts like his old under-powered PS or unreformatted HDD. Although I agree with the posters before me, most problems are software or user created. I also believe this forum would be smaller if everyone just bought a pre-made system and left the upgrading to the PC shops.........But why not just get a Apple and be done with it all? In my world life is all about freedom and choices........both will bring up questions and problems, that you would not have with a dictatorship. Also I do not believe that the Nforce will be absolutely perfect, I do not believe they will ever make a absolutely perfect anything for everybody...........but it is good to dream, and wish for a perfect tomorrow.
Peace Out............tile

I'm not 1/2 as smart as I think I am and less than 1% smart as I tell people I am.

juice

Distinguished
Feb 22, 2001
I think 99% User Problem....To err is human....

:cool: <font color=blue> I know nothing that is why i am here at THG!</font color=blue>

tilepusher

Distinguished
Jul 31, 2001
Hey P,
Before you label me as anything, I would like to state: I love the choices that both AMD and Intel provide. Each company makes the other stronger, it is this competition that has given us these great products so fast and so cheap. If either company goes under, all users from both sides would lose. I don't care anymore about who makes the "Best/Fastest", I care that the race to build it better, is still alive.
Peace Out.......tile

I'm not 1/2 as smart as I think I am and less than 1% smart as I tell people I am.