Discussion Moderators/Admins more capabilities?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I wanted to put my specs in depth generated by PCPartPicker in my signature and some links to things. However I can barely put anything in it due to the fact that it says my signature is a line too long etc. I realised some moderators have a huge signature. Does this mean moderators can add longer signatures? What else can they do which we can't?

Rogue Leader

It's a trap!
So I wanted to put my specs in depth generated by PCPartPicker in my signature and some links to things. However I can barely put anything in it due to the fact that it says my signature is a line too long etc. I realised some moderators have a huge signature. Does this mean moderators can add longer signatures? What else can they do which we can't?

As far as I know we are limited by the same rules as you are. What you may be seeing are images in some Mods signatures, or larger fonts which may make it look "huge".

Can you give me an example or two?

I will say I am a champion for shorter signatures. I REALLY can't stand big long part lists and huge images in a signature. I like seeing peoples signatures when they are short and useful info.

As for what Admin/Mods can do that you can't; numerous things which I won't go into for obvious reasons, but related to properly running the site and giving you all a comfortable and helpful experience.

As far as I know we are limited by the same rules as you are. What you may be seeing are images in some Mods signatures, or larger fonts which may make it look "huge".

Can you give me an example or two?

I will say I am a champion for shorter signatures. I REALLY can't stand big long part lists and huge images in a signature. I like seeing peoples signatures when they are short and useful info.

As for what Admin/Mods can do that you can't; numerous things which I won't go into for obvious reasons, but related to properly running the site and giving you all a comfortable and helpful experience.

I mean huge specifications in a spoiler. More than 3 links etc. Such as you in your Signature.

My signature is 2 lines, one of the lines has a larger font. There is nothing preventing you from doing the exact same thing.
unknown.png

Im not going to tell the mods name because its awkward but example, I came across this one with their specs in a spoiler and the list is enormous. I tried putting in around 9 lines and it will not let me do it

Rogue Leader

It's a trap!
unknown.png

Im not going to tell the mods name because its awkward but example, I came across this one with their specs in a spoiler and the list is enormous. I tried putting in around 9 lines and it will not let me do it

I will look into it, I know for sure the system will NOT allow you to do this normally without spoiler. You tried with a spoiler tag?

Colif

Win 11 Master
You can report those or at least bring them to the attention of mods and we can look at them, sig items can be hidden via settings on your profile if they annoy you.
They are much smaller than they were originally, anorts sig was huge early on.
I actually wanted a part of the profile just for pc stats but it was not to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.