Question Monitor goes suddenly blank with green box! Why?

sharath_83

Distinguished
Hi all,

Am noticing from 3 days my Samsung Monitor (23.5 inch Full HD IPS Panel ) goes blank for 1 second, and back to normal, but just a while backit went blank/off for 3-4 seconds and once on it had a green box i think, and back to normal.

Am using same 2 monitors and this (left) was brought on April 2023. which shows above issue, the Samsung monitor on right has no issue at all. Am using Dual monitors both connect via separate HDMI cable to Graphic card, the model being Radeon RX 580 Series.

May i know what troubleshoot should i do, or is it something to do with Monitor or HDMI cable or Graphic card hardware? Am worried now!!

Lutfij

Titan
When posting a thread of troubleshooting nature, it's customary to include your full system's specs. Please list the specs to your build like so:
CPU:
CPU cooler:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:
Monitor:
include the age of the PSU apart from it's make and model. BIOS version for your motherboard at this moment of time.

Have you tried using DDU to remove all GPU drivers(Intel, Nvidia and AMD in Safe Mode), then manually reinstalling with the latest drivers sourced from AMD's site, in an elevated command?

Might also want to pass on a video/images of the issue happening, for better context.