[SOLVED] Monitor Issues, + Artifacts on screen. Need too determine problematic part.

Asreal

Distinguished
Jul 17, 2012
Hi there,

So here's a video of my issue.
I MAY have accidentally splashed some kind of liquid, like soda inside the top fan by accident.

https://streamable.com/u6ditt

P.S. Occasionally the entire freezes for a single second or two, then resumes the loop as you see in the video. :))

Any idea?

Solution
Idea for what? TO clean the soda off the GPU or the screen? Jokes aside, how far did the liquid spill go? You should actually be powered down and inspecting the damage not making it worse by allowing the liquid to flow across other components.

Also, to me it looks like a dead or dying GPU at this point, if the liquid spill went to the GPU while the system was running and you didn't power down immediately.

Lutfij

Titan
Idea for what? TO clean the soda off the GPU or the screen? Jokes aside, how far did the liquid spill go? You should actually be powered down and inspecting the damage not making it worse by allowing the liquid to flow across other components.

Also, to me it looks like a dead or dying GPU at this point, if the liquid spill went to the GPU while the system was running and you didn't power down immediately.

Solution