Monitor keeps going to sleep mode everytime I turn it on

Derpnukes13

Reputable
Dec 19, 2014
So I had this PC and monitor for like 2 months and one day I turn on the PC(lightsand fans working like usual) but the monitor is still on sleep mode. I press the button it turns off. I press it again, says "AutoDetect(Digital Input) Entering power save" I check the connection and the PC which are fine. When I unplug the monitor all the colorself-check stuff is good as well. What and where is the problem? (I'm on my laptop to those who ask what I'm typing on if I have PC problems)

Solution
??? bit defensive there mate. calm down toms is a good place to get basic advice as well as the more in depth stuff. no 1s judging you.

have you tried turning your pc on after your monitor goes into sleepmode?

have you tried another monitor to see if it acts the same way?
also change the autodetect to manual and match the input your using.
so if you have a vga cable attached then select analog, dvi cable for digital and if hdmi selected then choose hdmi input on the monitors menus.
as some monitors will act like this if the wrong input is chosen.

??? bit defensive there mate. calm down toms is a good place to get basic advice as well as the more in depth stuff. no 1s judging you.

have you tried turning your pc on after your monitor goes into sleepmode?

have you tried another monitor to see if it acts the same way?
also change the autodetect to manual and match the input your using.
so if you have a vga cable attached then select analog, dvi cable for digital and if hdmi selected then choose hdmi input on the monitors menus.
as some monitors will act like this if the wrong input is chosen.

Solution