Question Monitor, keyboard and audio randomly turn off but computer is still running?

Jul 12, 2019
This has started happening recently within the past couple months. It happens maybe once or twice a month and during no specific task. It's happened while just browsing, while playing a game, nothing overly demanding. My monitor will lose signal and my audio stops as well as my keyboard and mouse LEDs turning off, but my computer is still running and I have to flip the I/O switch to shut it down.

Specs:
Ryzen 7 1700 OC'd @ 3.7 GHz 1.25v
MSI B350 Tomahawk Motherboard
GTX 1060 6GB
16GB RAM @ 3200MHz CL14 (was happening with older 2666 CL15 ram as well)
EVGA G2 750W PSU
Windows 10 1903 (was happening on 1809 as well)

I'm guessing the issue is with either the mobo or PSU. The problem is that this doesn't happen very often so it's hard to tell which component is the issue.

Jul 12, 2019
It's hard to know for sure whether it is mobo or PSU, but I would doubt mobo first, because if it was PSU you would have seen more issues like shutdowns, boot loop, etc. Anyway, try updating the BIOS, and clearing the CMOS.

I've been on the latest BIOS until the recent beta one for Zen 2 support just came out, I'm not sure if I should update to it yet. And the CMOS was cleared recently when I couldn't boot after ram OC.

Jul 12, 2019
Have you tried using different peripherals? And different USB ports for the keyboard and mouse? Are you using any adapters for the monitor? Try using a different cable/port for the monitor as well.
I don't currently have access to other peripherals. No adapters for the monitor, just DP straight to video card. Would a bad cable/port really cause everything else to stop working though?