[SOLVED] Monitor loses signal on start up

Patrick1264

Prominent
Nov 16, 2020
Hello
I'm currently experiencing an issue with my PC. When I start/restart my computer the monitor loses the signal before the Asus post screen appears, sometimes it stays that way and sometimes it'll go to the windows start up screen without showing the Asus screen and work. I've tried to access bios by pressing the F2 key during start up with no success, I've updated BIO's and the video driver with no change. I'm concerned that one of these days the computer won't start period. Does anybody have experience with this type of fault?
Thanks for reading this.

i7-10700K
1TB WD Blue SN550 Series PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD
ASUS PRIME Z490-V
GeForce RTX™ 3080
RM850x power supply

Solution
Your probably need to connect a display to the motherbd video port and set the primary graphics card to PEG or PCIE in the bios.
or just disable the Intel Graphics.

Patrick1264

Prominent
Nov 16, 2020
I finally have time to mess with my computer, I plugged a display into the motherboard graphics and was able to get into bios. I could not find anything to adjust graphics source, but when I plugged my displays back into the card the computer started normally with the asus bios screen. Thanks for leading me in that direction as it seems to have fixed my computer!