Question Monitor mount?

Sep 1, 2024
I'm currently upgrading my build and am looking at three 34" curved monitors. I was hoping to find a mount that could accomodate all three monitors, but so far I have not had any luck finding anything. The closest I've found is triple 32" mount. Does anyone know of something out there that would work?

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Make and model of the monitor's you're looking at? Curved monitors will need more space with regards to a mount/arm. The arm you're looking at would most likely be appropriate for flat panelled 32" monitors. I think you'd be best off going with three separate monitor arms, that clamp to you r desktop/table top.

Sep 1, 2024
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Make and model of the monitor's you're looking at? Curved monitors will need more space with regards to a mount/arm. The arm you're looking at would most likely be appropriate for flat panelled 32" monitors. I think you'd be best off going with three separate monitor arms, that clamp to you r desktop/table top.
The monitors I'm looking at are the MSI mag342cqpv. I am totally fine with a clamp style arm, i would prefer just using one mount over three. If that's what I gotta do I'll do it, just hoping someone knows of something I haven't found yet. Kinda hard to believe triple mounts for 34" monitors don't exist yet.