[SOLVED] Monitor Stand for Dell E2720HS.

Jun 2, 2020
I want a monitor stand for Dell E2720HS. The stand that comes with the monitor is height adjustable. But I can't swivel it. I need a stand which can turn the monitor left or right. I found many stands online but all of them are edge mount where i need to screw the stand to edge of a table. But I want something like the original stand but able to swivel right or left. Please help me find one.

Solution
Unfortunately you are confined to working with either the stand you have or aftermarket stands that mount to the desk or a wall. You could try and hunt for monitor stands meant for Dell's Ultrasharp monitors but your mileage can and will vary.
Jun 2, 2020
Unfortunately you are confined to working with either the stand you have or aftermarket stands that mount to the desk or a wall. You could try and hunt for monitor stands meant for Dell's Ultrasharp monitors but your mileage can and will vary.
Thank You for your reply.
I am okay with aftermarket stand. But what i need is one that stands on its own. The link you given is screwed to edge of the desk. The one that I am asking for is stand on desk not screwed to the edge of desk.