Question Monitor upgrade/slight improvement ?

GreenGiant117

Distinguished
Oct 14, 2016
I have been using a 48" LG C3 for the last couple years now and while I enjoy it, I do find it's lacking monitor features.
The 4k 120Hz is just not as responsive/fast as I would like it to be.
For a time I was eyeballing the Aorus 48" OLED but waiting for the price to.come down a little bit. Now it doesn't seem like they're making a new one so I've been casually looking for other options.

Yesterday I came across the KTC G48P5S which looks like it checks all the boxes:
48" OLED
DP 1.4 input
138Hz

But I cannot find any reviews.
Anyone know anything about KTC or think it's a good shift?
Mostly for gaming, some light photo editing and document editing

i would save up abit more and carry on using the c3 because there really good Oled monitors out there now with new features. Aorus 48" OLED is good and size is wow but most new oled monitors come with cooling feature at back of monitor. This monitor come out when oled gaming monitors just getting started and popular 2020-2021. So risk of burn in is more on this monitor. Newer ones that coming out 2022-2024 are ones to get because of the features that reduce risk of burn in and such.

Zerk2012

Titan
Ambassador
I have been using a 48" LG C3 for the last couple years now and while I enjoy it, I do find it's lacking monitor features.
The 4k 120Hz is just not as responsive/fast as I would like it to be.
For a time I was eyeballing the Aorus 48" OLED but waiting for the price to.come down a little bit. Now it doesn't seem like they're making a new one so I've been casually looking for other options.

Yesterday I came across the KTC G48P5S which looks like it checks all the boxes:
48" OLED
DP 1.4 input
138Hz

But I cannot find any reviews.
Anyone know anything about KTC or think it's a good shift?
Mostly for gaming, some light photo editing and document editing
That C3 is a TV not a monitor correct?
A TV usually has a lot higher input lag, if you turn on game boost it drops it to about 12ms