Question montiors

Aug 4, 2021
Any suggestions on the monitor configurations to buy when going with a new computer. The 1920 * 1080 are signifcantly cheaper than the monitors with higher resolution. Will the 1920 *1080 just get left behind? The same 27inch monitor that has 2560 * 1440 costs almost double. I suppose my quesstion, is it worth the extra money for the monitor with the better resolution? do the 1920 * 1080 monitors have limited future shelf life. If I go with a powerful box and GPU, I do not want to mkae the mistake of being too cheap on the monitors. I am trying to research all these options because I can not trust the slaes over at HP. Some seem to know les than me. Not to disparage all of them, of course not all of them lack knowledge. Any advice would be appreciated. Also, any issue with buying the monitors also from HP or are there better choices? BTW, this is not for gaming. 4 of them will be used for financial charting first then some gaming on occasion.

Last edited:
Aug 4, 2021
The text will be small not tiny, but mostly used for creating financial graphs which will not be that small. Does it make more sense to go with the :
  • QHD (2560 x 1440) which would double the cost. trying to weigh whether extra cost makes it worth it.