Most anticipated video game, movie, music of 2024, for you?

minnin90

Commendable
Sep 1, 2021
Video Game - Star Wars - Outlaws - https://www.starwars.com/games-apps/star-wars-outlaws

Movie - Right now Gladiator 2 (working title) word on the internet is Paramount is so impressed by the movie they plan on making a huge Oscar and Marketing campaign to get butts in the seats.

Music - Lacuna Coil maybe giving us a new album this year, I can hope. To those who don't know their an Italian Metal Band that I like - who use female/male singer duo.

May 1, 2024
really looking forward to Joker Folie a Deux. I know a lot of people are weirded out by the fact that it's going to be a musical, but I have high hopes that it will some how make sense. It could of course, totally miss the mark, but I'm just hoping that it doesn't.

Reactions: minnin90

minnin90

Commendable
Sep 1, 2021
really looking forward to Joker Folie a Deux. I know a lot of people are weirded out by the fact that it's going to be a musical, but I have high hopes that it will some how make sense. It could of course, totally miss the mark, but I'm just hoping that it doesn't.
I am looking forward to this too, especially after a great first trailer :).

Reactions: Alpacalypse

SyCoREAPER

Honorable
Jan 11, 2018
I've quite honestly stopped "looking forward to" things (one exception). We tend to put such high expectations based on what we saw and are inevitably let down by the end result, usually. There are exceptions of course but I've found not gettingyself hyped and following anything closely and just experiencing it, I've enjoyed things a lot more, even if they ratings weren't great vs had I geeked over it.

As for the one exception, 'Axel F.'. I've been waiting decades for another Beverly Hills Cop. While this one looks a little more 'Bad Boys', at least it's not another Beverly Hills Cop Wonderworld Edition (III).

Reactions: Roland Of Gilead

SyCoREAPER

Honorable
Jan 11, 2018
didn't realize another Beverly Hills Cop was coming!!! That's great news
Hell yea! Original cast. Axel, Billy, Tagert, Serge

This, even if a let down, I can say I finally got the last Beverly Hills Cop I needed to scratch that itch.

So again contrary to my own standards, I am excited for this.

Coming out this year on Netflix, trailer is on YouTube.

May 1, 2024
Hell yea! Original cast. Axel, Billy, Tagert, Serge

This, even if a let down, I can say I finally got the last Beverly Hills Cop I needed to scratch that itch.

So again contrary to my own standards, I am excited for this.

Coming out this year on Netflix, trailer is on YouTube.
I'll have to check it out, thanks! Like you, I am a huge fan of the series, so the hype is unavoidable haha

Glad to hear it's coming directly to Netflix, in my old age, I find it harder and harder to get to the movies.

Eximo

Titan
Ambassador
Let's see. Sins of a Solar Empire 2 should be interesting.

A few interesting movies coming. A new Michael Keaton Beetlejuice. I do hope for practical effects and not heavy use of CGI. Another Lord of the Rings movie. Crow reboot.