Most Popular Half-Life Mods

I seem to recall that there's a Steam news page which
shows dynamically the number of players currently playing any
Half-Life game or mod. Does this ring a bell, and if so, does
anyone know this page?

Thanks,

P.

"Paul Moloney" wrote

http://www.steampowered.com/status/game_stats.html

> Thanks,

You're quite welcome :)

- Peter

Peter Lykkegaard wrote:
> "Paul Moloney" wrote

>> I seem to recall that there's a Steam news page which
>> shows dynamically the number of players currently playing any
>> Half-Life game or mod. Does this ring a bell, and if so, does
>> anyone know this page?

> http://www.steampowered.com/status/game_stats.html

Cheers. I was just checking it out to see if certain mods
are played a lot. I see Science and Industry isn't even on the list -
has this particular mod died out?

P.