Feb 16, 2019
my pc bootloop, at first i was able to use windows, playing intensive games etc., then after about 15-20 minutes my pc shutdown itself, i try rebooting then it start bootlooping. Motherboard dram led indicator turn solid on, try another working ram on another pc to my pc, then able to boot into bios, after a 2 minute it start bootloop again. then i take out the working ram back to original pc, then it shows the same symptom as my pc.
my cpu & ram is not overclock, everything in default setting

my specs:
CPU : intel i7 5820k
motherboard : Asus Rampage V Extreme
Ram : corsair vengeance led ddr4 2666mhz
psu : evga g2 850w
cooler : corsair h100i v2
gpu: Asus Strix GTX1070

Solution
check the ram specs online and see what the max voltage is, then check that against what your bios have set, it could be that the voltage is frying the ram cards, or that your motherboard has a issue with the ram mounts that's killing the cards
Feb 16, 2019
move one card to B2, and remove the other card, if that still has the boot loop, change the card again
had the same issue with twin 8gb g.skill ripjaws V ddr4 one of my ram cards was bad had to send it in for a replacement

Feb 16, 2019
tried that also, still got dram led indicator turn solid red. i borrow my friend ram it was working fine at first & no dram led error, but then its start bootloop. give back the ram and install back to my friend pc and it shows same symptomp as mine which is bootloop. its like my motherboard or maybe another component causing damages to ram stick.

Feb 16, 2019
check the ram specs online and see what the max voltage is, then check that against what your bios have set, it could be that the voltage is frying the ram cards, or that your motherboard has a issue with the ram mounts that's killing the cards

Solution