Motherboard change on Windows ME. Unable to connect to int..

Pete

Distinguished
Oct 21, 2001

I have updated my computer with a new motherboard, and
restarted computer with all items being installed
correctly. Then went to connect to internet, but was
unable to display any web pages.

I have done a ping check to a url, and was a no go,
however a ping to an ip address works. I am using a
Motorola SB4200 modem, on a usb port, and appears to be
working fine, but I am unable to connect using IE or any
other online software. What do I need to do to overcome
this?

Try a Windows ME newsgroup.