Question Motherboard CPU light is on First PC Build, Need Help.

Jul 10, 2022
I am assembling my first PC and when I finished putting it together I turn it on and the fan spins for .5 a second and turns off. My mother board with a ez debug feature has the cpu light turn on.
specs
Motherboard- MAG Z690 Tomahawk wifi DDR4
Processor- Intel Core i7-12700KF

I have attempted to re socket the processor and made sure that it's compatible with the board.

I have checked all the power supply cords to make sure they are in.

After looking at articles online it says that it might be a BIOS issue, or the Processor/motherboard are dead.

How can I find the BIOS if the computer will not start? Am I on the right track or could there be another reason it will not start?

According to MSI's website, that motherboard should support that CPU even with the earliest BIOS the motherboard was released with. I would double check everything such as CPU cooler fan cables connected properly, you already checked PSU cables, install 1 stick of RAM, reset the BIOS according to the manual. In the mean time, please list everything in your build.

Jul 10, 2022
According to MSI's website, that motherboard should support that CPU even with the earliest BIOS the motherboard was released with. I would double check everything such as CPU cooler fan cables connected properly, you already checked PSU cables, install 1 stick of RAM, reset the BIOS according to the manual. In the mean time, please list everything in your build.
Other parts
power supply- EVGA SUpernova 750 gt, 80 PLus GOld 750W
ram- G.Skill Ripjaws V Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin SDRAM (PC4-25600) DDR4 3200
cooling system- Cooler Master MasterLiquid ML120L RGB V2 ( with a kit that allows it to fit 1700 chipset)
SSD- SK hynix Gold P31 1TB PCIe NVMe Gen3 M.2 2280 Internal SSD
GC- PNY GeForce RTX™ 3070 8GB XLR8 Gaming Revel Epic-X RGB™
Case- Zalman S3 ATX Mid Tower Computer PC Case