Question Motherboard DRAM light after RMA

Specialjesus

Honorable
Aug 30, 2015
Hello All, Been one heck of a couple weeks. I was plagued with a system crash and on reboot I was greeted with the orange DRAM light on the MB. I did some basic trouble shooting, trying single ram sticks in every slot combination, went and bought a new ram kit from Best Buy and still the same result. I contacted ASUS and ended up RMA'ing the board. They were unable to repair and sent me a recertified board. I put everything back together, started with 1 ram stick, and boom, still DRAM light.
In between getting my RMA back I used a friends spare B550 ASUS board to test my other components and it worked fine. Currently I'm at loss. ASUS said to re-RMA the board. What else could this possibly be

Asus Tuf X570 Gaming Plus Wifi
Ryzen 5 3600
Crucial Ballistics 16gb Ram
WD 500 NMVE
750 EVGA PSU

Thank you in advance for any assistance

Hello All, Been one heck of a couple weeks. I was plagued with a system crash and on reboot I was greeted with the orange DRAM light on the MB. I did some basic trouble shooting, trying single ram sticks in every slot combination, went and bought a new ram kit from Best Buy and still the same result. I contacted ASUS and ended up RMA'ing the board. They were unable to repair and sent me a recertified board. I put everything back together, started with 1 ram stick, and boom, still DRAM light.
In between getting my RMA back I used a friends spare B550 ASUS board to test my other components and it worked fine. Currently I'm at loss. ASUS said to re-RMA the board. What else could this possibly be

Asus Tuf X570 Gaming Plus Wifi
Ryzen 5 3600
Crucial Ballistics 16gb Ram
WD 500 NMVE
750 EVGA PSU

Thank you in advance for any assistance
Reset CMOS in case they didn't before sending it back to you after testing it.

Also, try in different DIMM slots to see if the symptoms repeat.

Specialjesus

Honorable
Aug 30, 2015
So I ended getting a new motherboard. Was able to post. Reinstalled windows. But for the life of me I cannot get my lan adapter or WiFi to work. Installed current bios and drivers