Question Motherboard for Intel i5 9400f.

RenTheReaper

Prominent
Mar 29, 2022
Hi. I am aware of the chipsets that can be used for the Intel i5 9400f (H310, B360/365, H370, Z370, and Z390). I am looking to replace an OEM custom motherboard I have to at the same time switch out my casing to something better than a maximum of 1 rear exhaust fan.

Items being transferred:
Nvidia GTX 1660Ti
Intel i5 9400f
8GB PC4-21300 (DDR4 2666) Ram Stick (Looking to make it dual channel later)
256 M.2 NVME PCIe 3.0 Toshiba SSD
2TB SATA III Seagate Barracuda HDD
... The single fan from the HP prebuild PC? Hahaha.

I am more or less not going to overclock or be looking for that, so naturally I presume the "Z series" motherboards can probably be taken out(?)
I am also looking for an mATX motherboard preferably.
I'd prefer something more on the budget side although to be fair, I am not too sure what is considered a reasonably priced motherboard.
I don't mind if the motherboard has only 2 RAM slots. In fact, I don't mind ones that just support 2666mhz (From what I understand, its okay to have this kind if its an intel processor?)
I don't really pay heavy resource intensive games for the most part or at least any AAA games.

I'd prefer it to have integrated wireless networking (Wifi) rather than buying a wireless card for it, but speaking of that.. I am a bit curious if my OEM motherboard has a wireless card I can just snatch and use for the new motherboard I'd buy..
System: HP Pavilion Gaming Desktop 690-0073w Product Specifications | HP® Customer Support
OEM Motherboard: HP Desktop PCs - motherboard specifications, Lincs | HP® Customer Support

I'm alright with just 1 PCIe slot for the graphics card, and maybe 1 or 2 extra PCIe x1 slots although I'm willing to pay a bit more if it isn't too much for a slightly better board.
Also need the motherboard to have headers for fans and preferably for RGB or LED (Think I'm going to set it to red either way) fans and RGB LEDs.
Not too smart on motherboards so hopefully this information can suffice to help..

Case stuff being transferred to:
Amazon.com: Raidmax p8 Series ATX Desktop Gaming Computer Case USB 3.0 Tempered Glass Window with 120mm Fans (p805) (p805) : Electronics

Any recommendations?