Question Motherboard seems dead but everything turns on ?

Sep 15, 2022
I recently bought a X570I Aorus mobo and yesterday when I finished building it, it wouldn't give any signal. At first I thought it was that I didn't update the bios but now after I downloaded the new bios update on the usb and tried to flash it, it still doesn't give any signal.
I tried reseating the CPU but it didn't change anything.

System
CPU: Ryzen 5 5600
GPU: rtx 3050 eagle
PSU: Rog strix 650 gold
Storage: Crucial P5 Plus 500GB NVMe SSD and Samsung SATA SSD
CPU cooler: amd stock cooler
RAM: Corsair RGB Pro 32 GB 3600 cl18

The motherboard was bought in 2020 and stayed in a box till yesterday.
Also the front panel works just for turning on the pc but even trying to turn it off doesn't work so I have to turn off with the PSU switch.

I tried flashing the bios and there the LED is not flashing ?

Last edited:
did you plugin the monito into the RTX 3050 and not the motherboard?

was the BIOS update successful? usually after updating the BIOS the system should reboot by itself or the LED of the Qflash should turn off

all power cables plugged in? inside the PSU as well? The 24pin main plug is separated into two plugs on the PSU side, be sure to connect both, as well as the 8pin plug for the CPU/ATX connection on the motherboard

Sep 15, 2022
did you plugin the monito into the RTX 3050 and not the motherboard?

was the BIOS update successful? usually after updating the BIOS the system should reboot by itself or the LED of the Qflash should turn off

all power cables plugged in? inside the PSU as well? The 24pin main plug is separated into two plugs on the PSU side, be sure to connect both, as well as the 8pin plug for the CPU/ATX connection on the motherboard
Everything is plugged in in the right points, I double checked, the bios led won't flash or turn on, the only thing that doesn't turn on is the motherboard LEDs, even the chipset fan turns on, CPU gets hot (I tried checking with my fingers without the cooler on)

Sep 15, 2022
please take some pictures of your rig, with all connections you´ve made, maybe we can see something odd
upload to imgur.com or similar

did you flash the BIOS exactly like this? the qled has to flash while updating
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OmxphAtiSl0
I've made some research on the motherboard and seems to be a common issue with this motherboard because I found that some people have the same problem
Seems to be a common problem with this combo apparently (ryzen 5000 and x570i)

did you really follow these instructions?

try different USB pen drives (preferably one with lower capacity like 8GB)
fat32 formatted
bios extracted/unzipped
renamed to gigabyte.bin
move to the root folder of the USB pen drive
put it into the Q-Flash USB port of the motherboard, only this one can update the BIOS
power on the motherboard
press the Q-Flash button on the motherboard (LED indicates flashing)