[SOLVED] Motherboard update file does not appear in motherboard flash

Feb 18, 2023
I recently bought a usb flash drive to update my bios since I was having high cpu utilization problems when playing games and I wanted to update the BIOS and see if it had something to do with that but after I downloaded the update, formatted my flash drive to FAT32 and put the file into the flash drive, it does not appear in the bios.

Motherboard: H410MH Biostar.

I recently bought a usb flash drive to update my bios since I was having high cpu utilization problems when playing games and I wanted to update the BIOS and see if it had something to do with that but after I downloaded the update, formatted my flash drive to FAT32 and put the file into the flash drive, it does not appear in the bios.

Motherboard: H410MH Biostar.
When you downloaded BIOS flash file did you unpack it to USB drive and in to acceptable format. As far as I can see it comes as H41ARC17BSS.zip file and when UN-archived it should be H41ARC17.BSS
That's example of last version. it goes same for others.

Feb 18, 2023
When you downloaded BIOS flash file did you unpack it to USB drive and in to acceptable format. As far as I can see it comes as H41ARC17BSS.zip file and when UN-archived it should be H41ARC17.BSS
That's example of last version. it goes same for others.
Yes I did, but I was wondering if I had to go update "step by step" since I am 2 updates behind do I have to download each update one by one or can I just download the latest one?