[SOLVED] Motherboard Upgrade Suggestions?

Jan 29, 2020
I am looking to purchase a new motherboard, as the ROG Strix B350-F I have currently is pretty outdated and doesn't seem to run well with the GPU I recently purchased. I need a motherboard that supports and runs well with the Ryzen 7 2700x and the ROG Strix RTX 2080 Ti that I have currently. I'm planning on upgrading my CPU to either a Ryzen 7 3700x or a Ryzen 9 3900x sometime in the future, so I need it to support those processors too, although that shouldn't be much of a problem as long as its AM4 socket type. I don't really know where to start at when looking for a good motherboard, could anyone give me some suggestions?

Jan 29, 2020
Your issue probably is not related to your motherboard.

If you do want to upgrade to a 3900x, i would suggest
https://pcpartpicker.com/product/dm...tx-am4-motherboard-tuf-gaming-x570-plus-wi-fi
Thanks for the suggestion. And I have been getting very low benchmark scores for my hardware, and I've tried many many things to try to get performance up and I've narrowed the problem down to either my motherboard being kinda old, my GPU being faulty somehow, or my CPU bottlenecking my GPU (kinda doubt that its this one). I'm due for a motherboard upgrade anyway, so I may as well kill 2 birds with one stone and upgrade my motherboard to see if that fixes the problem. If not, I'll exchange my GPU and eventually get a better CPU within the next few months.