Question Motherboard wont detect SSD?

Oct 20, 2019
Hello ,

I brought all the components needed to build a crypto mining rig last year. I set it all up all was fine. Put everything back in box and in storage due to circumstances and time not allowing me to continue.

A year later , time and circumstance has allowed me to continue with this project so i got everything out put it all together and couldn't get it to post! I read the sticky about Not posting and went through each step, Finally worked out the Ram was in wrong slot. Strange as i followed the motherboard manual and installed as per what the manual said, but switching the slot worked, the pc will now post into the bios.

Problem is its not seeing the SSD? i installed Windows 10 on it when i first set it up before putting it in storage. But now it goes to boot and says no media detected and goes into the bios.
Going into boot config in the bios it doesn't see the SSD at all.

I have tried all 4 SSD slots on the motherboard but that didn't work. The SSD was brand new was used for few hours put in storage , and then taken back out.

Im no stuck on what other things i can try ?

Any help would be much appreciated, as i really am lost at what i can try next, I really dont think the SSD is Broken as it was new when brought and had few hours use at most.

Setup:

ASUS Prime Z270p Motherboard
Intel Celron CPU
4GB DDR4 Ram
Corsair AX860 PSU
Kingston 120GB SSD