[SOLVED] Motherboard won't go past bios with working m.2 and sata ssd(win10)

Apr 19, 2020
Hello everyone,

Im sorry for broken in english in advance as I tried to explain my situation in the best way as possible.
I've recently build myself a new pc with the following specs:
Asus TUF Z-370 Gaming Plus
Intel i7-9700k
Asus turbo RTX 2060
500gb Samsung 970 Evo
650w PSU

My motherboard is updated to the newest bios and my m.2 ssd got already windows 10 installed and tested on it.
My problem is whenever I am starting my pc it just simply runs the bios instead of my win10 on the m.2 ssd. Whenever I am trying to boot it through the bios the screen just goes black for a second without showing anything else and then going back to the bios. So I thought that something maybe went wrong with my m.2 ssd and tried the sata ssd from another computer that runs win10 without any trouble and the same thing basically happened again. I was able to boot the installation data for win10 on my usb stick but couldnt process any further than that as it didnt allow me to install windows 10 on my m.2.

Something that I should add as well is that whenever my pc is starting the speaker on the motherboard makes a short beep sound. It simply means that my PC booted without any trouble.

A few things that I tried as well:
Resetting motherboard with jumper
Disabling CSM
Boot priority no. 1 for the m.2
Trying everything above without GPU
Throwing my motherboard out of the window

I didn't find much regarding this problem and found no one with the exact same a problem as I do.

Thanks for all the replies in advance!