[SOLVED] Mounting an ACER monitor to a monitor stand

cjhill44

Reputable
Jul 21, 2017
Hi,
I am thinking of upgrading my racing sim rig to a GT Omega Pro with the ART Simulator monitor stand as shown below

https://www.gtomega.co.uk/products/art-simulator-monitor-stand

I have an ACER 27" monitor which has 4 holes for vesa mount at the bottom (see photo)

acer-monitor.jpg

How would I mount this to the monitor stand? Would I need to purchase an extra bracket?

Thanks

Solution
You get a standard VESA stand. Then it should bolt right on. There are some size but most everything is 100mmx100mm bolt spacing. Just verify your monitors bolt spacing and check the stand is compatible. Although I've yet to see a monitor using different spacing. That's usually just much larger televisions.
You get a standard VESA stand. Then it should bolt right on. There are some size but most everything is 100mmx100mm bolt spacing. Just verify your monitors bolt spacing and check the stand is compatible. Although I've yet to see a monitor using different spacing. That's usually just much larger televisions.

Solution

cjhill44

Reputable
Jul 21, 2017
Thanks, yeah my monitor has 100mm x 100mm spacing, the stand also says it fits this size vesa holes so it should be compatible. So it should just bolt straight on to the holes at the bottom then without the need for anything else?