[SOLVED] Mouse buttons all mixed up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 4, 2019
When I start up my pc, my mouse works completely fine untill I put my win10 pin in to log in. After that it's works correctly for about 10 seconds then completely acts up.

Left click stops working altogether, right click becomes my left click and the middle mouse button becomes right click.

I've been trying to figure this out for hours and can't seem to find a fix. Any help ?

Solution
I was having this EXACT issue for my Logitech g403 yesterday. If you have the same mouse or maybe just a Logitech mouse and have Logitech G Hub installed this might work for you.

Uninstall Logitech G Hub. The second I uninstalled it my mouse's functionality returned perfectly.

Other things I tried before this just in case those contributed to getting my mouse online again was as follows

Open command prompt with admin privilege

type: sfc /scannow

Next I ran

DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth.

Hope this helps. Good luck.

Tdlk

Prominent
Oct 5, 2019
I was having this EXACT issue for my Logitech g403 yesterday. If you have the same mouse or maybe just a Logitech mouse and have Logitech G Hub installed this might work for you.

Uninstall Logitech G Hub. The second I uninstalled it my mouse's functionality returned perfectly.

Other things I tried before this just in case those contributed to getting my mouse online again was as follows

Open command prompt with admin privilege

type: sfc /scannow

Next I ran

DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth.

Hope this helps. Good luck.

Solution
Jul 11, 2022
This can happen to some logitech mice.

The logitech mice have an onboard memory manager that can sometimes bug out, when this happens you need to reset to default values with a tool logitech provides (GHUB IS NOT THE TOOL YOU NEED).

1. Go to https://www.logitechg.com/en-ph/products.html find your mouse and click on support.
  2. Go to Downloads and download "Onboard Memory Manager"
  3. Open the Onboard Memory Manager.exe and click "RESTORE DEFAULTS"

Mouse should now work properly.

Status
Not open for further replies.