Question Mouse delay and pop ins after moving

Apr 24, 2024
Hello. Any fixes? After moving apartment i got pop ins and mouse delay. I've read that people speak about emi or something and when it comes to computers i suck. But the in game picture detail closeby looks like cardboard and stuff shimmer and stuff looks awful especially in distance + close range. All games almost look buggy somehow. And everything happened after i moved. If anyone knows a fix i'd be happy to test. The same happened to my ps5 and tv.

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

You can try reinstalling your chipset drivers. Though the popping sounds might indicate your audio drivers are corrupt or you have a grounding issue. Try and reinstall your audio drivers.

When posting a thread of troubleshooting nature, it's customary to include your full system's specs. Please list the specs to your build like so:
CPU:
CPU cooler:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:
Monitor:
include the age of the PSU apart from it's make and model. BIOS version for your motherboard at this moment of time.

Apr 24, 2024
I think i have a grounding issue cause i've moved 2 times but whenever i plug in an old cable from the first apartment to a new hardware it gets broken :(

DaleH

Prominent
Mar 24, 2023
Hello. Any fixes? After moving apartment i got pop ins and mouse delay. I've read that people speak about emi or something and when it comes to computers i suck. But the in game picture detail closeby looks like cardboard and stuff shimmer and stuff looks awful especially in distance + close range. All games almost look buggy somehow. And everything happened after i moved. If anyone knows a fix i'd be happy to test. The same happened to my ps5 and tv.
If a similar problem affects your ps5 and tv, then the problem is surely something other than your pc.