Question Mouse mirroring in extended monitor

pavlaras74ever

Distinguished
Dec 22, 2015
Hello , i wanted to ask you about a problem i have , i got a posiflex PS-3415E , i did connect a second touch monitor.
The problem is when i use the touch on the main screen , the second screen is mirroring excact the same moves i make on the first monitor. If i change the main monitor into the extended , then the problem is fixed, but , i can't work properly when the main screen is the extended.

Ralston18

Titan
This LCD Touch Terminal?

file:///C:/Users/Don/AppData/Local/Temp/MicrosoftEdgeDownloads/abf07a29-4779-4efe-a562-c2fc20f0057f/UM_PS-3415_3415E(13110902040)_C0.pdf

Verify that I correctly identified the Posiflex being used as the "main touch screen" device.

What OS/Software is being used on the main touch monitor?

What make and model is the second touch screen monitor and how are the two monitors connected? Appears that the connection would be VGA per the User Manual. Is that correct?

And the requirement is that the second touch screen monitor simply duplicates/displays the image on the main touch screen monitor. No "touch use" requirement at all - correct?

Instead of a second touch monitor does the setup work in Duplicate if a ordinary VGA monitor is used?

pavlaras74ever

Distinguished
Dec 22, 2015
This LCD Touch Terminal?

file:///C:/Users/Don/AppData/Local/Temp/MicrosoftEdgeDownloads/abf07a29-4779-4efe-a562-c2fc20f0057f/UM_PS-3415_3415E(13110902040)_C0.pdf

Verify that I correctly identified the Posiflex being used as the "main touch screen" device.

What OS/Software is being used on the main touch monitor?

What make and model is the second touch screen monitor and how are the two monitors connected? Appears that the connection would be VGA per the User Manual. Is that correct?

And the requirement is that the second touch screen monitor simply duplicates/displays the image on the main touch screen monitor. No "touch use" requirement at all - correct?

Instead of a second touch monitor does the setup work in Duplicate if a ordinary VGA monitor is used?

I don't really remember the model and the make of the second monitor , but yeah we are talking about the same posiflex. It has windows 10 and that monitor is connected with vga on the posiflex. The requirement is that i want to extend the monitor so i can use different programs on a faster way. Everything is fine with the extendance , the only problem is when i make the posiflex as the main monitor(on windows settings) , the other monitor's touch is not working at all AND when i touch the posiflex's monitor, the other monitor is mirroring the moves i do with the "mouse". But if i make the extended monitor as a main , both of the monitor's touch are working as they should, but its not comfortable to have as "main" the extended monitor.