Question mouse sensitivity off after putting second monitor to vertical

P0tluck94

Commendable
Nov 22, 2021
hello again, just wanted to ask you all if theres a setting im missing in windows or nvidia control panel, i recently got a new main monitor and set my other one vertical ( both monitors are 27" and 1440 p just different refresh rates), every since doing so my mouse no matter which one i try seems way too fast, especially horizontal , vertical seems a bit slower on the vertical monitor but fast on the main. i have scaling set to 100% in windows, ran mouse recorder and that shows all good but i feel im missing something hopefullly its something simple.

What is the model of your mouse AND do you have the latest MODEL specific driver installed for it, or are you letting Windows manage the driver updates. Which, I recommend NOT doing anyhow. Always better to manually update the drivers for your chipset, any other board specific drivers like BT or WiFi, or any other peripherals like mice and keyboards, from the device manufacturer's site rather than the generic ones provided by Windows.

Well, if it's too fast on BOTH monitors, regardless of resolution or scaling, then you're maybe right on just going into the mouse settings and slowing it down. Personally, I can rarely get one to go as FAST as I want it to, even when all settings are maxed out. But it STILL seems very relevant to simply go to the product page for the mouse, download and install the latest driver, because then there can be no question whether that is the issue so long as you download the correct one for your OS version.

Also, it's a VERY good idea to make sure that both the latest motherboard BIOS version is installed, for a LARGE variety of reasons, and that the latest chipset driver for your mother/mainboard is installed, from the product page for that component, as well. Sometimes even the latest component driver won't fix an issue that it should if these motherboard or mainboard specific drivers aren't also up to date. And always, BIOS.

P0tluck94

Commendable
Nov 22, 2021
What is the model of your mouse AND do you have the latest MODEL specific driver installed for it, or are you letting Windows manage the driver updates. Which, I recommend NOT doing anyhow. Always better to manually update the drivers for your chipset, any other board specific drivers like BT or WiFi, or any other peripherals like mice and keyboards, from the device manufacturer's site rather than the generic ones provided by Windows.
logitech gpro x superlite 2, logitech gpro x superlite 1 , roccat (forgot the model) are all the mice i have tried , all the software are through the mice software not windows