[SOLVED] Mouse spins out

Johnicc

Reputable
Jul 17, 2020
Hi,
I have a problem with my optical mouse. Whenever i flick the mouse or move it fast, it just goes out of control (spins out). It just seems like the sensor doesn't catch up. Do you know, what could possibly result in this kind of behaviour?
Mouse: Niceboy ORYX M400

Solution
Get a new mouse that's a bit more expensive. This is a problem with cheaper "gaming" mice, that their sensors are really cheap and can't track properly. I'd recommend checking out this website: www.rocketjumpninja.com if you want to buy one (you can choose any other website, but this one is the best and most in-depth I have found. By the way, the site doesn't sell mice, just recommends them).
At the site select: "Mouse search" in the top right corner and type in your hand measurements (check the video at the bottom if you don't understand something). The mouses recommended in the site cost around 50$ or more, but if you want a good tracking and a proper shell size for your hand, you've got to spend a little.
Dec 10, 2020
Get a new mouse that's a bit more expensive. This is a problem with cheaper "gaming" mice, that their sensors are really cheap and can't track properly. I'd recommend checking out this website: www.rocketjumpninja.com if you want to buy one (you can choose any other website, but this one is the best and most in-depth I have found. By the way, the site doesn't sell mice, just recommends them).
At the site select: "Mouse search" in the top right corner and type in your hand measurements (check the video at the bottom if you don't understand something). The mouses recommended in the site cost around 50$ or more, but if you want a good tracking and a proper shell size for your hand, you've got to spend a little.

Reactions: Johnicc
Solution

Johnicc

Reputable
Jul 17, 2020
Thank you <3