Question Mouse wheel messed up ?

P0tluck94

Commendable
Nov 22, 2021
I have the roccat kone pro air on which the mouse wheel is messed up 2 steps forward 3 steps back lol, like i scroll on web pages and it'll go down one and back 2, also play games and in say apex you have to have a functional scroll wheel or you can't play it cause you can't change keybinds for deathbox looting not lobas blackmarket Special, this is frustrating as it's a $130 dollar mouse, I know I see allot of people with the same issue, it's not out of warranty as of yet but I got it on Amazon so I'm trying to figure out how to rma and also people are saying their rma replacement did the same thing so I don't know if I should cut the loss and just get a different brand if so what mouse is good for a bigger hand palm/claw grip?

Lutfij

Titan
You should be able to contact the seller/Amazon and Roccat using an email to inform them of the issue. If I were you, I'd use video and audio recording to corroborate your story and present to them your findings using their email/ticketing system. Given the price of the peripheral in question, you should proceed with an RMA as opposed to living with a defective product while it's yet under a warranty period.

P0tluck94

Commendable
Nov 22, 2021
You should be able to contact the seller/Amazon and Roccat using an email to inform them of the issue. If I were you, I'd use video and audio recording to corroborate your story and present to them your findings using their email/ticketing system. Given the price of the peripheral in question, you should proceed with an RMA as opposed to living with a defective product while it's yet under a warranty period.

Yes ty, I have a replacement coming by the 8th, roccat was pretty fast on the response I have to mail this one back which is perfectly fine, much appreciated ty