I'm so confused. thinking about first order with Mouser. Is there a minimum?
havent got that far. One thing I'm stuck at is I need a Cherry Snap switch I
bought from Happ 95-0733-01, does Mouser carry this ...if so what part #?
It's the shifter switch high low. Also I need a good cheap pot......sound
like I'm 18 again..teehee....5k for sega enduro racer about 1" long. For the
life of me I cant find it from Mouser.
Any Mouser fans out there?
Thanks

big mouser fan.. they have all sorts of cherry switches and they will
have pots coming out of the walls. they got em. no min order. quick
shipping 2.

I've ordered from Mouser a lot of times and love them. No minimum, fast
shipping and great prices.

If Bob doesn't have what I need, they are usually one of the first ones I
check.

Bill