Movie Maker 2

I'm trying to make a movie in movie maker 2. When I put
in the transitions, a window keeps popping up saying I
have to purchase another program to use the transitions.
Does this mean the movie maker 2 will not have
transitions and cannot be saved?

thanks

That's really quite odd, no you shouldn't have to buy anything eles, so long
as you only have the std set of transitions for MM. Have you downloaded any
extras for it, like TM2?
What programme does it say you need?
Graham

--
Graham Hughes
MVP Digital Media
"marlane" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I'm trying to make a movie in movie maker 2. When I put
> in the transitions, a window keeps popping up saying I
> have to purchase another program to use the transitions.
> Does this mean the movie maker 2 will not have
> transitions and cannot be saved?
>
> thanks

I'm off for the night now, I'd suggest though putting the question to the
........windows.xp.moviemaker newsgroup,
where you may have a few more knowledgable people to help as well. I'm
afraid without research I don't know the answer and you may well get it
before I'm back. Give as much info as you can, such as your O/S, MM1 or 2,
anything else you have installed recently, has it always been like this or
just recently started, or have you only just got the pc, in which case it
might be worth contacting the manufacturer as well, to see what they have to
say.

Good Luck
Graham

--
Graham Hughes
MVP Digital Media

"sunshine53" <sunshine53@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> It says that in order to use the transitions, I need to purchase Microsoft
Plus Digital Media Edition.

> The window continues to pop up and will not go away.
>
> thanks,
>
> "Graham Hughes, MVP Digital Media" wrote:
>
> > That's really quite odd, no you shouldn't have to buy anything eles, so
long
> > as you only have the std set of transitions for MM. Have you downloaded
any
> > extras for it, like TM2?
> > What programme does it say you need?
> > Graham
> >
> > --
> > Graham Hughes
> > MVP Digital Media
> > www.simplydv.co.uk
> > "marlane" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > > I'm trying to make a movie in movie maker 2. When I put
> > > in the transitions, a window keeps popping up saying I
> > > have to purchase another program to use the transitions.
> > > Does this mean the movie maker 2 will not have
> > > transitions and cannot be saved?
> > >
> > > thanks

"Graham Hughes, MVP Digital Media" wrote:

> I'm off for the night now, I'd suggest though putting the question to the
> ........windows.xp.moviemaker newsgroup,
> where you may have a few more knowledgable people to help as well. I'm
> afraid without research I don't know the answer and you may well get it
> before I'm back. Give as much info as you can, such as your O/S, MM1 or 2,
> anything else you have installed recently, has it always been like this or
> just recently started, or have you only just got the pc, in which case it
> might be worth contacting the manufacturer as well, to see what they have to
> say.
>
> Good Luck
> Graham
>
> --
> Graham Hughes
> MVP Digital Media
> www.simplydv.co.uk
>
> "sunshine53" <sunshine53@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > It says that in order to use the transitions, I need to purchase Microsoft
> Plus Digital Media Edition.
> >
> > The window continues to pop up and will not go away.
> >
> > thanks,
> >
> > "Graham Hughes, MVP Digital Media" wrote:
> >
> > > That's really quite odd, no you shouldn't have to buy anything eles, so
> long
> > > as you only have the std set of transitions for MM. Have you downloaded
> any
> > > extras for it, like TM2?
> > > What programme does it say you need?
> > > Graham
> > >
> > > --
> > > Graham Hughes
> > > MVP Digital Media
> > > www.simplydv.co.uk
> > > "marlane" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> I went into programs and deleted the Digital Movie plus thing. Maybe it won't happen any more.

Thanks for your help anyway.