Question Moving to mATX case need advise

ketrab

Distinguished
Oct 27, 2008
Hi,
So finally moving from my 8-10 year old nzxt case. Been a while so I'm hoping for some advise. its going to be air don't like aio. 3 cases I was looking at are as follow:
  1. Thermaltake s100 - very nice case but i'm little bit concerned with intake since its just from the sides so no mesh front. 69$
  2. Deepcool Mtrexx 40 - also very similar to s100 but this one got intake from the front. I don't see any issues with it other than I can't find many reviews on it. 60$
  3. Meshify 2 mini - I t also got front mesh panel and lots of opti0ons. Just dunno that front panel is ok... its also like the most expensive one
Any advise would be greatly appreciated!

Karadjgne

Titan
Ambassador
TT s100 is essentially a NZXT H510 that's too small to fit an ATX mobo.

The Mtrexx isn't much better, that front 'mesh' is basically just as airflow restrictive as the TT.

Neither holds a candle to the Meshify 2 Mini, which is consistently in the top brackets for airflow, cpu temps and gpu temps, as well as Fractals customer service reputation which is damn near Stellar.

This is a clear cut example of 'you'll get what you pay for'.

ketrab

Distinguished
Oct 27, 2008
TT s100 is essentially a NZXT H510 that's too small to fit an ATX mobo.

The Mtrexx isn't much better, that front 'mesh' is basically just as airflow restrictive as the TT.

Neither holds a candle to the Meshify 2 Mini, which is consistently in the top brackets for airflow, cpu temps and gpu temps, as well as Fractals customer service reputation which is damn near Stellar.

This is a clear cut example of 'you'll get what you pay for'.
I appreciate the feedback. So seems like Meshify 2 mini is the go to. Thanks!