Barry

The MS Intellimouse that I have used for several years,
now works on-again, off-again. After using the mouse for
a while, the XP operating systems says that it cannot
locate the mouse; then 10 seconds later it reports to
have found new hardware; then several minutes later it
cannot recognize it, and so on.
The mouse is supposedly covered under a 5 year warranty,
but I cannot find where to send the mouse for replacement
under the warranty.

hI,

Call MS Parts and Replacement and explain the situation to them. They
should be able to help you out

1-800-360-7561 is the number.

--
Gary Tsang
Microsoft MVP - Windows XP Shell/User

Protect Your PC: 3 steps to help ensure your PC is protected
Microsoft wants to help ensure your PC is protected from the latest
Blaster virus, as well as from future threats. Please go to
www.microsoft.com/protect and follow these steps today.

1. Use an Internet Firewall
2. Update Your Computer
3. Use Up-to-Date Antivirus Software

To get more information and resources about how to help protect
your PC, go to http://www.microsoft.com/protect