MS MN700 Problems

Dave

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2003

I am experiencing the same problem as the "Connectivity
Issues" post. I have reset the unit to the facorty
defaults and it still will not get connected. I am
getting a 192 ip address. When I go through the setup
wizard, everything seems to run fine until it gets to a
point that it says "programming the base unit" then I
get the message

"Microsoft Broadband Netwrorking has a known
compatibility issue with this version of Windows. For an
update that is compatible with this version of Windows
contact MS Broadband networking."

I spent over an hour on the phone with Microsoft and it
still didnt connect. We loaded all of the firmware
updates and everything.

HELP!

What type of hardware? The factory settings won't get you
connected.

joker

Forget using the software to configure the MN-700. Just browse to
http://192.168.2.1 & configure it manually, you'll be much better off.

Dave wrote:

> I am experiencing the same problem as the "Connectivity
> Issues" post. I have reset the unit to the facorty
> defaults and it still will not get connected. I am
> getting a 192 ip address. When I go through the setup
> wizard, everything seems to run fine until it gets to a
> point that it says "programming the base unit" then I
> get the message
>
> "Microsoft Broadband Netwrorking has a known
> compatibility issue with this version of Windows. For an
> update that is compatible with this version of Windows
> contact MS Broadband networking."
>
> I spent over an hour on the phone with Microsoft and it
> still didnt connect. We loaded all of the firmware
> updates and everything.
>
> HELP!

assistance.

time.

joker

Read the subject Turtle & please think before you post, as I've only
seen one correct post from you so far that was helpful in any way.

The subject does say the problem is with the MN-700.

Turtle wrote:

> What type of hardware? The factory settings won't get you
> connected.

assistance.

time.

Well, you, Joker, do not seem to want to take the harder
problems, so I trying to help out these people whenever I
can.

you directly for
>assistance.
>
>If your question is worth asking, it's worth posting.
>
>If it's not worth posting you should have done a search
on
>http://www.google.com/ http://www.google.com/grphp?
hl=en&tab=wg&q= or
>http://news.google.com/froogle?hl=en&tab=nf&ned=us&q=