user

Splendid
Dec 26, 2003
Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,microsoft.public.windowsxp.newusers,microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics,microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support (More info?)

Anyone who reply's to my posts in any MS newsgroup your posts will be
deleted by John Eddy. The new Big man on campus, he has been influenced by
the MS MVP's who hate me. There will be an article about it coming out soon
in the Seattle Times. It will only be deleted if you post using the web CDO
interface. If you use your ISP's server it will not be deleted. It will be a
great article and it will name all the idiot MVP's, be sure to read it. I'm
sure Bill will.

Spam complaint filed to: abuse@prodigy.net

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,microsoft.public.windowsxp.newusers,microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics,microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support (More info?)

No! Microsoft takes control of their own newsgroups.

--
Regards,

Richard Urban
Microsoft MVP Windows Shell/User

Quote from: George Ankner
"If you knew as much as you think you know,

#1 wrote:
> Anyone who reply's to my posts in any MS newsgroup your posts will be
> deleted by John Eddy. The new Big man on campus, he has been
> influenced by the MS MVP's who hate me. There will be an article
> about it coming out soon in the Seattle Times. It will only be
> deleted if you post using the web CDO interface. If you use your
> ISP's server it will not be deleted. It will be a great article and
> it will name all the idiot MVP's, be sure to read it. I'm sure Bill
> will.

Is #1 PCButts1 new name?

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,microsoft.public.windowsxp.newusers,microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics,microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support (More info?)

[Abuse reports sent *again* to both prodigy.net and yahoo.sbc.com]

Posts made via the web-interface and via NNTP all go through the MS
newsserver, butthead, and MS /does/ control its own servers.

Can't wait to read /that/ article. Hope you have a hard-copy subscription
to the Seattle Times cos I think your internet access (at least via
SBC/Yahoo) is going to be history very soon.
--
~PA Bear

#1 wrote:
> Anyone who reply's to my posts in any MS newsgroup your posts will be
> deleted by John Eddy. The new Big man on campus, he has been influenced by
> the MS MVP's who hate me. There will be an article about it coming out
> soon
> in the Seattle Times. It will only be deleted if you post using the web
> CDO
> interface. If you use your ISP's server it will not be deleted. It will be
> great article and it will name all the idiot MVP's, be sure to read it.
> I'm
> sure Bill will.

kelly