Msconfig Ram problem

Critforce

Commendable
Oct 23, 2016
Computer: Alienware 13 R3

Problem: BSOD Error/ Bad Sytem config error

So I was going into msconfig to tweak some CPU core settings and I accidentally changed my 8gbs of ram to 256mgb(I assume). Now I get the bsod error with bad system config being to culprit. I tried using a restore point, but windows will not allow it. I then realized I probably messed up my ram config in msconfig. So I tried booting into safe mode. I got into safe mode and went to msconfig and attempted to fix my issue. However in my stupid premature success, I decided I would fix it in the morning(it was 1:30am and I was tired). I realized when I woke up that my computer was not allowing me into safe mode anymore. I tried going into advanced options and booting from safe mode and it just won't let me. I really need some help with this. I not only use this laptop for gaming, but I also primarily do my schoolwork on it(college student).

Quizer9O8

Commendable
Oct 26, 2016
I have the exact same issue after changing the max memory to zero. it totally locked me out of the Operating system, safe mode wont even help. isnt there a way to use cmd. in advanced settings?

I need exactly to know which command lines to use.