Question MSI Bomber- PIN Fixed

J29

Jul 15, 2024
Motherboard: MSI Bomber, DDR4 with wifi.
RAM: 16 GB (8GB x2) 3200 MHz

Hi Folks,

I did the PC build few days ago and realised the RAM slots (DDR4) , the A1 slot isn't working at all, which made me believe that one of the slots is faulty and the motherboard is showing the red and orange LED indicator (DRAM) , turned out to be a MOBO PIN bent issue.

However, after hours of talking to the MSI and local computer vendors, nothing helped me and it was all in VAIN, until I decided to fix the pin myself, after getting some motivation from this sub and other forums. I even thought of purchasing a new MOBO at some point being a new fresh build.

So somehow I fixed the pins and it fortunately, It worked , I never thought it would work, now it recognises both the slots, There were only 2-3 pins at the top right corner where had the issue.

Now, I want to know,
what are the things i should check ?
I checked the temperature, it’s fine under 45 Celsius.
The Ram is with XMp on and working at 3200 mhz as the sticks are of this frequency.
Any other things ?

Let me know what all I must check as this is fixed by me and I’m really not sure if I screwed it or didn’t, Though I ran the pc for 1-2 hours, from my secondary ssd. Today I will be installing fresh win 11 on NVMe and install the required drivers for wifi and Bluetooth