Question MSI GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4G Not displaying

May 21, 2020
Hi I have been having problems with my computer for some time now when I turn it on lights and fans start spinning on the gpu too first I thought it was ram replaced it didn’t show new hard drive didn’t work and I just bought a new motherboard but I have signal but it’s just a grayish black screen when I hit num lock or caps lock the lights work but there’s just no display if someone could help me would really appreciate it https://ibb.co/8BNcBRw

Bassplate

Reputable
Hi I have been having problems with my computer for some time now when I turn it on lights and fans start spinning on the gpu too first I thought it was ram replaced it didn’t show new hard drive didn’t work and I just bought a new motherboard but I have signal but it’s just a grayish black screen when I hit num lock or caps lock the lights work but there’s just no display if someone could help me would really appreciate it https://ibb.co/8BNcBRw
Double check your Graphics card placement in the PCI slot....When you power up the system Does your Bios load or is it black screen from start up??

Bassplate

Reputable
I added a picture that’s all I get just a grey screen gpu gets power and fans spin i just dint know the reason why this is happening
For Just safety purposes i would suggest you connect to the integrated Graphics(Onboard screen connect)and see if the Grey Screen still appears...If not Run the Bios setup and double check if your PCI Express Support is enabled.
Maybe test the graphics card in a other computer and see if the problem still appears.

May 21, 2020
For Just safety purposes i would suggest you connect to the integrated Graphics(Onboard screen connect)and see if the Grey Screen still appears...If not Run the Bios setup and double check if your PCI Express Support is enabled.
Maybe test the graphics card in a other computer and see if the problem still appears.
I don’t have integrated graphics this just gets harder 😕 I can’t even access bios