Review MSI GS66 Stealth Review: Low Profile, High Temperatures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 25, 2020
Hey, I noticed you mentioned the heating, does it gets hot more than the GS65? Also if I buy the Base model, is the heating of that gonna be the same? the base model having rtx2060, 240Hz?

lvjcor

Reputable
Jul 5, 2015
a weird CPU comparison - MSI GS66 Stealth (Intel 10750H) vs. Aero 17 (10875H)???? can we get the benchmarks with the same CPU configuration??

gemini_mouse

Commendable
May 3, 2020
hello~ IR camera is right there, open the eyes
btw, don't just put the products on the floor and took pictures, be professional and get a photographer...

Mar 30, 2020
okay first thing first if you don't want a camera at least don't pretend it's not there duhh.
And second of all GS66 is paired with 6 cores while Gigabyte is 8. Not entirely sure if this is about bashing the brand you are reviewing or you just simply didn't do enough of your homework)smh

Mar 31, 2020
What is the purpose of a fingerprint reader? If it's for Windows Hello, this machine gets a IR camera that supports the function. Is there any other function for a fingerprint? I don't quite understand the reason for this comment.

Mar 31, 2020
I'd love to exchange for strong gaming performance for a bit higher temperature. The temperature seems a bit higher but at least the system won't throttle and give me all the power it can gets. That is the point why I would consider to get the laptop with the latest cpu and gpu.

Status
Not open for further replies.