MSI GTX 1060 Gaming X 6 GB + Ryzen 7 1700 and 16 GB of Ram

koen388

Prominent
Nov 20, 2017
Hey guys, i'm building my first pc ever (Yay :D) And i've got a question, is the combo of a GTX 1060 + R7 1700 the best for gaming AND content creating? I'm looking into streaming and YT, i'm also looking to start developing games in Unity etc. Is this combo a good choice or are there better choices? Also, i probably won't be playing super demanding games, main games atm will be League of Legends an Pubg :) Giving me advise and maybe alternatives would be soo much appreciated! Maybe also a good fitting MoBo?
Thanks in advance!

Solution

Due to a shortage in europe and eu taxs prices for gpus are very high. If you were looking to do youtube and streaming you always want best quality hence a 1070, but sinc prices are mad a 1060 6gb should do well. as for the motherbord anything that supports your ram should be fine. If you put your parts together in pcpartpicker.com it will let you know if parts dont work together, otherwise people on here can help

koen388

Prominent
Nov 20, 2017
1070 costs around €500 euro's where i live and that's bit expensive :I 1060 is already €350-€400 which is rather expensive compared to what it used to cost right?

MicroT

Distinguished
Apr 5, 2016

Due to a shortage in europe and eu taxs prices for gpus are very high. If you were looking to do youtube and streaming you always want best quality hence a 1070, but sinc prices are mad a 1060 6gb should do well. as for the motherbord anything that supports your ram should be fine. If you put your parts together in pcpartpicker.com it will let you know if parts dont work together, otherwise people on here can help

Solution

TRENDING THREADS