[SOLVED] Msi mag Coreliquid 360r V2 pump

vandalblue

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2015
Hello, i'm planning to change my current cooler (Corsair h115i), it has 6 years old and the pump is getting louder and inconsistent, also, need to change the cooler because i jumped from Ryzen 1800x to i7 12700F.

My eyes rolled to the 360mm aio Msi mag coreliquid 360r v2, wich have the lga 1700 bracket, so check a good offer for it in amazon and right now is on the way (10 days more, i live in Chile, long trip)

Recently i been reading some reviews (here and reddit) and found out that the pump dies at 4 - 5 months, start bubbling and giving high temps, also Msi don't like RMA too much (me neither, as i said, getting an rma in chile is extremely hard) sooo this scares me, most reviews are from the 360r, but not 360r V2, anyone have experiences with it? Should i just receive it, sold and get another instead? Send to rma it cost a good chunk of money around here... Thank you

Solution
Hello, i'm planning to change my current cooler (Corsair h115i), it has 6 years old and the pump is getting louder and inconsistent, also, need to change the cooler because i jumped from Ryzen 1800x to i7 12700F.

My eyes rolled to the 360mm aio Msi mag coreliquid 360r v2, wich have the lga 1700 bracket, so check a good offer for it in amazon and right now is on the way (10 days more, i live in Chile, long trip)

Recently i been reading some reviews (here and reddit) and found out that the pump dies at 4 - 5 months, start bubbling and giving high temps, also Msi don't like RMA too much (me neither, as i said, getting an rma in chile is extremely hard) sooo this scares me, most reviews are from the 360r, but not 360r V2, anyone...

Recently i been reading some reviews (here and reddit) and found out that the pump dies at 4 - 5 months, start bubbling and giving high temps, also Msi don't like RMA too much (me neither, as i said, getting an rma in chile is extremely hard) sooo this scares me, most reviews are from the 360r, but not 360r V2, anyone have experiences with it? Should i just receive it, sold and get another instead? Send to rma it cost a good chunk of money around here... Thank you

Reactions: vandalblue
Solution