Question MSI Monitor Image Tearing. Need help

Wanderer27

Honorable
Jun 16, 2017
I have a 4K MSI monitor with Gsync. I run a dual display with The MSI connected to display port via my GPU and my 2nd connected to HDMI. My GPU is Nvidia GeForce 3070ti. My MSI monitor will be on for an undetermined amount of time and then the image will tear and then go black. When I turn the monitor off and on again, the image will reappear for a short time. However, it will repeat the same actions after some time being on again. Does anyone have any information on how to fix this problem? I've tried changing the Refresh rate from 144hz to 120h and vice versa, but the problem persists. It also occurs whether or not HDR is on or off. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Lutfij

Titan
I have a 4K MSI monitor with Gsync.
This is where you mention the make and model of the panel. We see MSI being mentioned on the title and the thread's body.

What version of Nvidia's display drivers are you on? What OS are you working with?

Wanderer27

Honorable
Jun 16, 2017
I have a 4K MSI monitor with Gsync.
This is where you mention the make and model of the panel. We see MSI being mentioned on the title and the thread's body.

What version of Nvidia's display drivers are you on? What OS are you working with?
I updated to the newest Nvidia drivers. I run Windows 11