Question MSI motherboard goes blank screen after Bios change, MSI Ez debug led lights on CPU

Sep 12, 2021
My computer doesn't POST after did some changes in the Bios, MSI Ez debug led lights on CPU all the time , my keyboard and screen doesn't work. I had did CMOS removal and used the JBAT1 on the mother board too but it doesn't work i had checked cpu connector and changed different Ram slots
My computer specs:
Mainboard: MSI MAG b365m mortar
CPU: Intel core i3 9100f
GPU: MSI gtx1660 6gb
Ram: 8gb patriot

At this point, I would start swapping parts. Disconnect everything but CPU/RAM/GPU and start swapping stuff, starting with CPU (which would generally not break but the debug light suggests it is broken or the socket is bad) and has a lifetime warranty. If you have another system to test parts in, I would use that.

Sep 12, 2021
At this point, I would start swapping parts. Disconnect everything but CPU/RAM/GPU and start swapping stuff, starting with CPU (which would generally not break but the debug light suggests it is broken or the socket is bad) and has a lifetime warranty. If you have another system to test parts in, I would use that.
sorry but i don't have any replacement part to test but i have checked cpu socket and it fines.

Sep 12, 2021
After I went to the warranty center, they said that my CPU had a problem, they changed me to the core i3-9350kf now it works fine. Sorry if I had bad grammar because I'm not a native speaker.

Last edited: